Ohlson Lavoie Corporation is an established and recognized architectural, planning, interiors and aquatic design firm. We specialize in athletic facilities, hospital wellness centers, sports training facilities and recreation centers. We continually seek talented professionals at all levels.
Our corporate headquarters are located in Denver Colorado, the heart of the Rocky Mountain region. Denver offers a unique lifestyle with a full range of urban amenities as well as a full gamut of recreational opportunities both here and in the nearby mountains.
In addition to the locale we offer a competitive benefit package and salary. Our working environment is both stimulating and relaxed. Most important, we offer opportunities for personal development and professional advancement. Ohlson Lavoie encourages and supports its team members in achieving their personal and professional goals. We reward those who strive for excellence.
The organizational structure at OLC is focused on integrated teams that support one another in day-to-day tasks and responsibilities. This approach allows the various strengths of each team member to be utilized and it ensures that the best method of accomplishing goals and completing projects is used.
OLC is HIRING!!!
OLC Denver, CO office:
We're looking for a Marketing/Administrative Assistant for our Denver office. The position is approximately 30% Admin and 70% Marketing.
For more information or to submit your resume, please contact Jodi Ross at email@example.com.
- Must have experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Microsoft Office
- 1-3 Years of Experience in AEC industry preferred
- WordPress experience preferred
OLC Orlando, FL office:
Arch Intern III: Emerging professional on the path to licensure:
- Mid to Entry level of professional work under close supervision. Receives specific and detailed instructions regarding tasks and expected results.
- 2-3 Years related experience or an MS degree
- Must be proficient in Revit
OLC Orlando, FL office:
Interior Designer (Finishes, furniture and fixtures):
- Degree in Interior Design
- 5-7 years related experience
- Ability to develop functional requirements and project-design criteria for wide variety of building types and design complexities.
- Requires substantial knowledge of design and planning principles, building and planning code requirements, specification preparation and organization, construction costs and methods, and contract preparation and negotiation.
- Ability to direct work efforts of others, develop detailed design concepts, produce contract documents, interpret ordinances, and interpret client needs.
- Works directly with clients on projects of any size.
For more information or to submit your resume, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org