Currently, we have an opportunity available - Please read on!
Since 1961, OLC has believed in the importance of building a strong work community and recognize the positive impact this has on our work experience and ability to provide project collaboration. Successful candidates will be highly motivated individuals who work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
OLC provides a total benefits program which includes a retirement plan (ESOP-Employee Stock Ownership Plan), health benefits, career development opportunities. These comprehensive benefits provide our staff the opportunity to realize personal and professional growth, making OLC a great place to work! We are worth a long look if you have the desire to learn and advance your career.
We are located in Midtown Denver; halfway between Denver and Cherry Creek. Parking is never a concern and never a cost!
Health and Wellness
We offer the following fully subsidized plans:
• United Healthcare Medical plan
• Metlife Dental plan
• Flexible spending plan offered for individual pretax contributions to pay for defined out-of-pocket healthcare and dependent care expenses.
• Hartford Life: includes basic life, a long and short term disability benefit
• AFLAC Plans
• Supplemental Life Insurance through Hartford Life
• 401(k) plan through Empower Retirement (formerly Great West)
Each month we sponsor lunch meetings for all staff. To promote professional and individual development we participate in weekly company-wide lunch-n-learn seminars, which feature a variety of topics.
We encourage our staff to become involved in professional activities and organizations, as there are many opportunities to develop leadership skills inside and outside of work.
Licensed Architect with 5-10 years’ experience in construction documentation, specifications and project management.
• We are looking for an Architect who is Proficient in Revit and
Building Information Modeling
• Project management
• Construction documentation and specifications
Excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be leading client meetings and coordinating with consulting engineers.
Ability to work independently or in a team setting on detailed oriented duties and the ability to multi-task.
* Demonstration of legal residency or valid visa for employment in the United States is required.
Applicants shall submit resume and work samples to: email@example.com No telephone inquiries please.